Coco peat is a soil substitute or addition to it. Known for its good water holding capacity. Coco peat is the soilless potting mix. Easy to carry block form.It is lightweight, best for balconies & terrace gardening, easy to carry, saves Water, eco-friendly Organic. Best potting media for seeds germination.
- Storage in the dry area
- Keep out of reach of children
- Organic Soilless mediaExpands to 8-14 liteâ‚¹ Enhance water drainage in soil mix while still retaining the moisture in soil
How To Use?
- Keep the coco peat block on the plastic sheet or bucket
- Water gradually till block absorbs water
- Dab the block for easy water absorption
- After a few hours, an entire block will absorb the water and swell
- Drain out the excess water if necessary; then it is ready to use
Best potting media for Lawns and seeds germination.
There are no reviews yet.