Spread greenery and freshness by growing an adorable flowering climber at your home. Ranjai Plant belongs to the Ranunculaceae family. A medium size climber with tomentose branches. Leaves simple or ternate. Flowers of ranjai plant are beautiful white color and Stems are velvet hairy.
|Common Name||Churhar, Murhar, Morvel|
|Maximum Reachable Height||Up to 3 metre|
|Difficulty Level||Very easy to grow.|
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant outdoor with bright indirect natural light.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile for growing.
- Water the plant when the topsoil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Application of Fertilizer
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not overwater the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Ranjai Plant Care
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (1-2inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
|Temperature||22-35 degrees Celsius.|